Market Research Tools
The Quad Cities Chamber, in partnership with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, offers access to FREE market research tools to help grow your business.
SizeUp is a custom-developed local business intelligence tool powered by a unique set of real-time databases, compiled to give you the information you need about local market conditions.
- Perform business and industry analyses to gauge how much of your competition you are outperforming
- Create geo-visual lists of your competitors, potential buyers, and vendors
- Assess local market conditions and find the best places to advertise
- Interactively map demographic, labor force, and consumer expenditure data for the region
Business Information for Growth
If you want a deeper dive into market research on the Quad Cities region and beyond, come into the Chamber to access BIG. BIG is a collection of high-powered market research databases, including Acculeads, First Research, Hoovers Plus, LoopNet, Panjiva, Plunkett Research, and Reference USA, that gives you access to proprietary business information, global trade data, consumer demographics, and more.
- Create mailing lists that match your customer demographics
- Research a company before your sales call
- Analyze industry trends
- Identify new growth markets
Training takes place every Friday from 9 to 11 a.m. To reserve your spot in an upcoming training, call 563.322.1706.