Locate Your Business Here
Advanced manufacturing. Defense. Logistics. Professional and technical. These industries and more are thriving in the Greater Quad Cities Region, fueling an innovation economy.
The Quad Cities is a busy commercial hub located where Interstate 80 and the Mississippi River intersect along the borders of Illinois and Iowa.
With over 37 million people living within a 300-mile radius of the Quad Cities, businesses In the Q have easy and efficient access to a strong network of suppliers and customers.
The cost of doing business in the Quad Cities is among the lowest in the nation, while our workforce exceeds national averages in quality, stability and productivity.
More than 30,000 businesses, including Deere & Company World Headquarters, 3M, Alcoa, and the Rock Island Arsenal, a major military installation, are already In the Q.
Now it's your turn.
Join us In the Q.
Visit Quad Cities First or contact or our team of economic development professionals at 563.326.1005 for more information.
Here's a snapshot of what the bi-state Quad Cities region has to offer:
- Six counties: Henry, Mercer and Rock Island Counties in Illinois, and Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Counties in Iowa
- A laborshed of 530,000 people
- Targeted industries include advanced manufacturing, defense, professional and technical, food and packaging, and logistics
- Home to Fortune 500 corporations such as John Deere & Company, 3M and Alcoa, as well as the Rock Island Arsenal
- 30,000 businesses, all adding to our $16.5 billion economy
- Among the most affordable electric rates in the nation ($0.0409 per kilowatt hour)
- Efficient multimodal transportation options
- 40 colleges and universities within a 90-mile radius, including 12 community colleges, two public four-year universities, two public university satellite campuses and 24 private colleges, universities and institutions of higher learning
- Largest 300-mile market west of Chicago; 37 million people are located within a 300-mile radius of the Quad Cities
- Flexible business programs and assistance with incentive, loan and grant programs